查看原文
其他

仁爱版英语九年级上册Unit 4 Topic 1 课文朗读+翻译+动画

更多微课点关注→ 绿色学习平台 2023-02-12

获取配套课件教案习题试卷请拉到文末

Unit 4 Topic 1When was it invented?

p81-1a 动画:


p83-1a 动画:


p85-1a 动画:

课文朗读

点击预习:仁爱版英语九年级上册教材/电子课本


翻译

Unit 4 Amazing science.
Topic 1 When was it invented?

Section A

Kangkang:Jane, why are you unhappy?
康康:简,你怎么不高兴啊?
Jane:Because I was not allowed to play computer games last night.
简:因为我昨天晚上没玩成电脑游戏。
Kangkang:It's bad for your health if you spend too much time on them.
康康:你如果花太多时间玩游戏的话会有损健康。
Jane:Maybe you're right.
简:或许你说得对。
(Kangkang shows a model to Jane.)
(康康给简看了一个模型。)
Kangkang:Look at this.
康康:你看。
Jane:A model rocket! Who made it?
简:一个火箭模型!谁做的?
Kangkang:It was made by me.
康康:我做的。
Jane:Wow! What's it made of?
简:哇!它是用什么做成的?
Kangkang:It's made of metal. Do you know what a rocket is used for?
康康:用金属做成的。你知道火箭是用来干什么的吗?
Jane:Sure. It's used for sending satellites or spaceships into space.
简:当然啦。它是用来把卫星或宇宙飞船发往太空的。
Kangkang:You're right. I've learned a lot about spaceships from Mr. Brown and then I made this model rocket. I wish I could go into space some day.
康康:是的。我从布朗先生那里学到了很多关于太空飞船的知识,然后我就做了这个火箭模型。我希望有一天能够飞往太空。
Jane:I hope your dream will come true.
简:祝你愿望成真。

Section B

Michael:Look, a light bulb!
迈克尔:看,一个灯泡!
Jane:Yeah. it is widely used by people everywhere. Do you know when it was invented?
简:嗯。现在各地的人们都广泛使用灯泡。你知道灯泡是什么时候发明的吗?
Michael:It was invented in 1879.
迈克尔:是1879年。
Jane:Who invented it?
简:谁发明的?
Michael:Thomas Edison. It's said that he invented more than two thousand things during his life.
迈克尔:托马斯·爱迪生。据说他一生中发明了两千多种东西。
Jane:What about the radio?
简:那收音机呢?
Michael:The radio was invented by Guglielmo Marconi in 1895. Jane, let's go this way. Look! An airplane, but it's different form today's.
迈克尔:收音机是由古列尔莫·马可尼在1895年发明的。简,我们走这边。看!有一架飞机,不过它跟现在的飞机不一样。
Jane:Yes. It was invented by Wilbur and Orville Wright in 1903.
简:是的。这是威尔伯和奥威尔·莱特在1903年发明的。

Section C

An invention may be a new product or a new way of doing things. Inventions come about in many ways.
一项发明可以是一种新产品或者一种做事的新方法。发明会以各种方式出现。
Most of the time, inventions happen because someone works to solve a problem. Sometimes inventions are the result of accidents. Look at your schoolbags. You have pencils, pens, crayons, rulers and some books. None of these things was planted in fields. They were made in factories and invented by someone.
多数情况下,出现一项发明是因为有人努力去解决一个问题。有时候发明是意外的结果。看看你的书包。你有铅笔、钢笔、蜡笔、尺子和一些书。这些东西没有一样是天然存在的。它们是在工厂里制造出来,被人们发明出来的。
Inventing is interesting and exciting and everyone can be an inventor.
发明既有趣又令人兴奋,每个人都可以是一位发明家。
Do you want to be an inventor? These are a few simple steps to follow in the invention process.
你想成为发明家吗?这些是在发明过程中要经历的一些简单步骤。
You can have wild and crazy thoughts. Remember that no idea is too silly. Many people laughed at the Wright brothers and said they would never fly. But they weren't discouraged by what people said. That's why now we have planes.
你可以有疯狂又大胆的想法。记住没有什么想法是愚蠢的。很多人曾嘲笑莱特兄弟,说他们永远都飞不起来。但是他们并没有被人们的话打击。所以现在我们有了飞机。
Careful planning is important in the invention process. This is the time to brainstorm for idea and to evaluate them.
认真计划是发明过程中很重要的一点。也就是说要集思广益,评估观点。
Make a detailed drawing of your invention so others will understand how your invention works. Make a model of your invention. See if your invention works as it is planned. If not, do more research, redesign it, and test it again.
把你的发明详细画出来,这样别人就能懂它是如何运作的。为你的发明做一个模型。看你的发明是否能像计划的那样工作。如果不能,就继续研究,重新设计,再次测试。
Every invention needs a name. Share your inventions with others.
每项发明都需要名字。跟大家分享你的发明。

Section D

Where Are We?

我们在哪里?

Where are we?
我们在哪里?
That was a big question when we first explored our world long ago.
很久以前人们刚开始探索世界的时候这是一个很困难的问题。
The early explorers found that the stars in the sky were good guiding marks.
早期的探索家发现天空中的星星是很好的标记。
Using the stars, they could find out where they were and in which direction they were going.
通过星星,他们能够知道自己在哪里,在往哪个方向前进。
This method worked well at night as long as the weather was good and the stars could be seen.
只要天气晴朗,星星清晰可见,这种方法就很有效。
But it didn't work so well during the rest of the time.
但是其他时间效果就不太好了。
That was a problem.
这是个问题。
Today, the problem has been solved by the Global Postitoning System(GPS).
现在,这个问题已经被全球定位系统(GPS)解决了。
It is like a man-made star.
它就像是人造星星。
We can use it at any time, in any place and in any weather to find out our position.
我们随时随地、在任何天气状况下都能用它找到我们的位置。
It can also be used to study the shape of the earth.
它还可以用来研究地球的形状。
The GPS is a great invention that helps us explore our planet and discover where we are.
全球定位系统是一个很伟大的发明,能够帮助我们探索地球,寻找位置。

●● END ●

怎么获取配套视频练习等资料?


扫描下方二维码

免费领取方式

点击左下方阅读原文

即可领取全套资料

图文来自网络,版权归原作者,如有不妥,告知即删

点击阅读原文下载全册PPT课件动画教案习题朗读试卷电子课本整套资料

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存